The AMS Difference
At the heart of our success lies a concept called the AMS Difference. That's not an empty phrase to our employees - we live it every day on the job. What is the AMS Difference? It's more than just an attitude: it's an action plan for every task. Perhaps most simply put, it's a commitment to do the right thing for every one of our customers. That's why we pledge to always provide the following:
- Professionalism –When a customer works with 4AMS, they have the advantage of an extensive team of professionals to support them now and in the future.
- Integrity – Every customer is treated ethically and with a long-term perspective; we want customers for life.
- People – We hire the best and train them better than any other call center.
- Added Value – We offer an informative website, a comprehensive Customer Service Department, 100% accountability program and more.
Before I Apply...
How to Apply
The first step in being considered for a position at 4AMS is to complete and submit the online application. It's important not to skip this!
- Be sure to fill out the personal information section completely. This ensures we know how to contact you.
- In the employment information section, list your job descriptions as thoroughly as possible.
- Finally, be sure to tell us of any special or technical education you have had in the education section.
If you feel you have skills or talents that can't be accurately reflected in the online application, you can also submit a resume and cover letter.
Beyond the Application Form: What to Expect
We Keep You Informed
What happens after you've applied for a position at AMS? We keep you informed every step of the way. You'll receive a near-immediate response confirming we've received your application. Our Human Resources and Management staff will review your application to determine whether it reflects a good "fit" with our operation.
The Initial Telephone Interview
If we decide to proceed, we'll set up a time for an initial telephone interview. This gives both you and us a chance to get acquainted. We can answer any questions you might have about working at AMS. In addition, we'll ask some questions about your education and experience.
The Personal Visit
Following a successful telephone interview, we ask eligible applicants to come to our headquarters in Sacramento CA for a personal interview. Candidates will spend time with our Human Resources team and the manager of the department they are applying to, tour our headquarters, take a few tests, and get a first hand feel for our unique environment.
The Review Process
After gathering information from all the interviews, Management and Human Resources carefully consider a number of factors to choose those candidates who best fit our requirements. Candidates normally hear from us within about seven to ten days.
What If I'm Not Chosen?
There can be many reasons why an applicant is not selected after a personal interview. We are a compelling place to work, so competition for job openings is intense and could be nationwide. It may be that we simply fill our current need with another candidate. In such cases, we keep your application active in our files for approximately six months. After that time, if you are still interested in a position at AMS, you should reapply to bring us up to date on your new level of experience or further education.
Interview Tips: What Makes You Exceptional?
We receive dozens of applications from talented people from all over the country. Our challenge is to find the best of the best and bring them to work for 4AMS. What can you do to stand out in this pool of qualified applicants? It's important that you take advantage of the interview to let your creativity and uniqueness shine through. Here are a few tips:
- Ensure you are qualified. Explain why you are an appointment setting guru, a top producer, a PC whiz, a super salesperson, a closing genius, a marketing visionary, or whatever skill sets you think set you apart from the competition applying for the same position that you are.
- Highlight your achievements. Tell us how and why you were the best person on your team; how you showed leadership or courage under fire. List awards or other recognition you've received. Sell us on why we need to hire you.
- Demonstrate your creativity. Let us know about special projects you've successfully completed.
- Sell yourself. Remember, we're looking for applicants with more than just a passion for the process. You need to be able to translate your enthusiasm into effective selling. So don't be reluctant to show us you can go for the gold with a persuasive close.
- Bring your "A" game, but above all be yourself.